1. Seven Sushi – Sushi might not seem like the hottest commodity when located in the middle of the Rocky Mountains, and 700 miles away from the ocean. However, Seven Sushi not only offers first class fish, but a killer happy hour as well. From classic Spicy Tuna rolls to their more inventive roll, The Samurai’s Mistress, the happy hour menu at Seven Sushi has something for everyone. Draft beers run $3, offering seasonals and local microbrew selections. Seven Sushi Happy Hour runs all day Monday, and from 3:00pm – 6:00pm, Tuesday through Friday.
2. Ale Works – Bozeman’s top rated spot for dinner also offers one of the top rated happy hours of Bozeman. With one of the largest selection of beers on tap, Ale Works offers the beer connoisseur an ever-changing selection of some of the finest beers in Montana and beyond. They also offer small plates of food to go with your drink; try their Poutine with a Bent Nail IPA, or one of their tasty sliders with a seasonal stout. Happy Hour runs 4:00pm – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
3. Starkey’s – The appetizer specials at Starkey’s are the best in town, and the portions are enough to keep you full and satisfied throughout your experience. Known for their ‘out of this world’ Reuben sandwiches, and spectacular Sweet Potato Fries, Starkey’s serves up attractive food at an attractive price. Make sure you try their made-to-order Mac & Cheese! Happy Hour runs Monday through Friday, from 4:00pm – 6:00pm.
4. Copper Whiskey Bar – What better way to enjoy one of Bozeman’s finest happy hours than with a whiskey flight of epic proportions?! Copper Whiskey bar is a recent addition to downtown Bozeman and the locals are pretty happy about it. Offering the best selection of hand-crafted local (and foreign) whiskeys, along with some great finger food specials, Copper is a must see for any Bozeman happy hour aficionado. Try the Brisket Taco with a shot of Bozeman’s own Roughstock Whiskey. Happy Hour runs from 4:00pm – 6:00pm, Monday through Friday.
5. Open Range – This fine dining Montana themed restaurant contains one of the lesser known happy hours in Bozeman, but is catching on fast. They offer the best happy hour cocktails in the area. Their Milk Punch might sound like a odd cocktail, but be aware, it is one of the most addicting special drinks you will ever have. Known as the Cocktail Hour, from 3:00pm – 5:00pm, Open Range offers a great selection of beer, wine, and mixed drinks, and also serves up some tasty small plates such as mouth watering Bison Sliders and totally legit Jerk Chicken Skewers.